TeluguPeople.com Classifieds: ||Post your Free Classified|
|Post your Free Classified on TeluguPeople.com - in 3 simple Steps|
A quick glance about Doís & Doníts
- You should first login with your User ID and Password.
- A Classified will be published subject to the approval of TeluguPeople.com Editorial.
- You can attach up to five photos to your Classified.
- Furnish your address or telephone number to add credence to your posting.
- Enter data, including headline in lower case only.
- The headline to the Classified should be written as short as possible.
- Post only one classified of same nature in relevant category.
- Do not post the same Classified repetitively in different categories.
- Do not attempt to tell every thing about your Classified in the headline alone.
- Do not post the same classified on daily basis. It requires at least 10 days gap to repeat the same.
- Do not post abusive, misleading, malicious Classifieds as it may attract legal penalization under Indian Cyber Laws.
- Do not try to solicit others attention by posting crazy Classifieds. This might force us to delete your membership from TeluguPeople.com permanently.
- Do not spam the Free Classifieds Service with number of postings at a time, which may deprive other members of their chance to display their postings on home page.
Step 1 - Submit the Classified with a Headline
Step 2 - Review your Classified - see if you need to make any changes
Step 3 - Attach upto Five Photos, if you want!
Click on any of the following categories to post your Classified