are the trend-setters

General Forum: Life outside India
Telugu Associations in the UK
  Page: 1 of 2   Next > >  

Now you can Read Only. Login to post messages
Email ID:
Password:
Remember me on this computer
hello everyone. i am happy to be apart of this association.i would like share my views and will try my best to helpful for who in this pages....

Posted by: Mr. Johnpyila Pyla At: 26, Jul 2014 1:55:59 AM IST
/*Posted by: Mr. Gowrishankar Garigiparthy At: 24, Sep 2003 1:59:05 PM IST*/ Tamil... have a big group in UK. In fact, we Telugus don't have interest in teaching/learning Telugu. I've seen a telugu couple and the lady was talking to the kid of 4 yrs in English and apparently the gentleman looked like a Telugu and I asked him the same. They were from a town called Undi, near Bhimavaram. Take the example of Tamilians, they teach Tamil first. pch... its the fate of Telugu. I sincerely appreciate your interest in teaching Telugu to your kids. I haven't really come across such things in London, unfortunately. If your main aim is to teach Telugu to your kids, then, I suggest you do the same way that I'm following. Spend 30minutes daily with the kid and teach Telugu with Telugu books bought from Hyderabad. It is a real pleasure. You can even download and print stuff from various sites. Or you may ask some one to send the books to you by post(though expensive, really worth). Have a happy teaching.

Posted by: Bahud♥♥rapu Baatasaari At: 21, Sep 2004 11:56:30 AM IST
Hi, The website link below does not seem to work. Is anyone else having the similar problems or is it just me?! Best Wishes Shankar

Posted by: Mr. Gowrishankar Garigiparthy At: 20, Sep 2004 1:55:38 PM IST
Hi, There is a telugu association in Scotland, UK and the web address is http://www.teluguscot.co.uk. For details of the above association visit the above website. Thanks Rajni Kanth Kalakota

Posted by: Mr. Rajni Kanth Kalakota At: 23, Jul 2004 7:43:22 PM IST
i have been living in london for over 3 years and never came across any telugu association as such, which is what surprises me. the last i heard something close to what can be termed as a telugu gathering was for a chiranjeevi movie in the himalaya theatre. anyways will post here if i do come across any useful info.

Posted by: Mr. Aditya Vyakaranam At: 30, Mar 2004 10:53:43 PM IST
hi, i don have any idea about telugu associations in uk, pls lemme know if any. i would like to share my views with people in uk. ive seen many people struggling in UK. even ive struggled and still goinon. i would like to know about new commers who think that they cant survive in uk. wrong info has misleaded many people. iam not well setteled but still i'll do what all i can, so if u find any of our people in trouble pls inform every one and lets c if we can do anything for them. pls contact me if u have similar thoughts

Posted by: Mr Anand Rao At: 21, Feb 2004 2:15:38 AM IST
Once again, many thanks for the advice, Mr Gokul Krishna. Much appreciated. Without meaning to sound rude in anyway, unfortunately, I do not have much time to spend time in Chat rooms. Which is a reason why I thought it might be easier to check through some associations & hence the thread. But I will try and make a genuine effort at the earliest available opportunity. Kind regards Shankar

Posted by: Mr. Gowrishankar Garigiparthy At: 24, Sep 2003 6:51:44 PM IST
Lemme Say you Gowrishankar gaaru .. the website addresses and links and contacts in this website are submitted by the users.. so the site is actually not resoponsible for the link breaks.. actually most of the associations use free sites or redirected links.. and that is te reason y most of them do not work at times... but feel free to jump into the chat rooms at times.. and u will find some ppl from UK where u can know more about the associations u wanted... I am just one user of this website...

Posted by: Mr. Gokul Krishna Addanki At: 24, Sep 2003 3:35:24 PM IST
Noted. Thanks for your advice Gentlemen. Much appreciated. I was actually looking to find some places in London where they taught Telugu for Children. My local temple teaches Tamil for Children and it is quite a popular session with the local community. They tried to teach Telugu as well, but apparantly there was not a lot of interest. However, I am keen to find out if there are any other venues that teach telugu to Children - any advice would be most welcome. Kind regards Shankar

Posted by: Mr. Gowrishankar Garigiparthy At: 24, Sep 2003 11:59:05 AM IST
3 yrs back i had very bad exp.... with ETA pz.. don't remember again...

Posted by: Mr. manoopuli At: 23, Sep 2003 10:16:32 PM IST
  Page: 1 of 2   Next > >  

Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Get the best Results!
Reach potential customers thru TeluguPeople.com, advertise with us!!
Beauty and Skin Care
For all your favorite branded products of Beauty, Skin Care, Perfumes, Makeup and more!
College Admissions in USA
Guaranteed Admissions or Processing Fee will be refunded. At USAdmissions.com
EducationAndhra.com
One-stop Destination for Information on Educational Resources related to Andhra Pradesh
News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2023 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.