are the trend-setters

General Forum: West Godavari
anyone from KAKARAPARRU, w.g.dt
< < Previous   Page: 2 of 3   Next > >  

Now you can Read Only. Login to post messages
Email ID:
Password:
Remember me on this computer
Dear All, I Siva Prasad Charla eldest Son of Sri. Charla Bhaskara Rao known as Chitti of Kakaraparru would like to share with you the following. The village Kakaraparru is blessed as it became the mother land for many great and famous poets, Sanskrit Pundits, Vyakarana Pundits, Jamindars, and Scholars who have settled down in various parts of the world. To bring their glory and greatness of our village in to lime light we the Charla Brothers sons of Sri Charla Bhaskara Rao feel more blessed and lucky to be able to organize many programs and activities. We thank one and all for all the support extended to us. Our Grandparents Smt. Charla Satyavati Garu and Sri Charla Rattanna Garu who lived in Kakaraparru had sown the seeds of Dharma for future generations to prosper. Their abundant energy and good fortune from their Dharmic Life is our life force today. We pray to accomplish the mission of taking our village Kakaraparru to every nook and corner of the world. In the direction to achieve this objective it is our small effort that we have uploaded the videos along with Audio about our village Kakaraparru and some of the recent events and also the past glory in You-tube which can be accessed by typing Kakaraparru in You-Tube. You may please share the same with all in the family & friends. Siva Prasad charla Email: spcharla@yahoo.com

Posted by: Mr. siva prasad charla At: 4, Sep 2012 5:08:13 PM IST
Dear All, I Siva Prasad Charla eldest Son of Sri. Charla Bhaskara Rao of Kakaraparru would like to share with you the following. The village Kakaraparru is blessed as it became the mother land for many great and famous poets, Sanskrit Pundits, Vyakarana Pundits, Jamindars, and Scholars who have settled down in various parts of the world. To bring their glory and greatness of our village in to lime light we the Charla Brothers sons of Sri Charla Bhaskara Rao feel more blessed and lucky to be able to organize many programs and activities. We thank one and all for all the support extended to us. Our Grandparents Smt. Charla Satyavati Garu and Sri Charla Rattanna Garu who lived in Kakaraparru had sown the seeds of Dharma for future generations to prosper. Their abundant energy and good fortune from their Dharmic Life is our life force today. We pray to accomplish the mission of taking our village Kakaraparru to every nook and corner of the world. In the direction to achieve this objective it is our small effort that we have uploaded the videos along with Audio about our village Kakaraparru and some of the recent events and also the past glory in You-tube which can be accessed by typing Kakaraparru in You-Tube. You may please share the same with all in the family & friends. Siva Prasad charla Email: spcharla@yahoo.com

Posted by: Mr. siva prasad charla At: 27, Aug 2012 4:24:14 PM IST
Dear all from Kakaraparru, I am Nandula Radha Kanth from West Godavari district born in a village called Jalli Kakinada. I keep visiting West Godavari district for the love of my native. It so happened in the year of 2009, a group of friends from our office went to the village of Kakaraparru on invitation from Charla family members. I must tell you that it was the most exciting tour of all times where we did enjoy all the activities including taking a bath in river Godavari (a couple of photos posted) We attended the pooja and had the best of the traditional Andhra meal (Very sumptuous). We were so impressed the way these Charla brothers organised everything. All the best Charlas Regards, Nandula Radha Kanth

Posted by: Mr. Radha Kanth nandula At: 27, Aug 2012 2:50:55 PM IST
Dear All, I , Siva Prasad, son of Mr.Charla Bhaskara Rao of Kakaraparru, popularly known as chitti would like to share with you the following. In the ever changing, dynamic world affairs towards modern trends in living and amassing treasures, the precious background of villages like Kakaraparru are being forgotten / ignored by many who are in the race of life. In order to bring back the importance / culture which we / our fathers nurtured the generations, it is our small effort that we have uploaded the video along with Audio commentary about our village Kakaraparru and some of the recent events and also the past glory in You-tube as Kakaraparru History part - 1 & 2 You may please share the same with all in the family & friends circle. Siva Prasad charla spcharla@yahoo.com Mobile No.9848452878

Posted by: Mr. siva prasad charla At: 18, Jun 2012 3:54:18 PM IST
Dear All, I , Siva Prasad, son of Mr.Charla Bhaskararaoof KKP, popularly known as chitti would like to share with you the following. In the ever changing, dynamic world affairs towards modern trends in living and amassing treasures, the precious background of villages like Kakaraparru are being forgotten / ignored by many who are in the race of life. In order to bring back the importance / culture which we / our fathers nurtured the generations, it is our small effort that we have uploaded the video along with Audio commentary about our village Kakaraparru and some of the recent events and also the past glory in You-tube as Kakaraparru History part - 1 & 2 You may please share the same with all in the family & friends circle. Siva Prasad charla spcharla@yahoo.com

Posted by: Mr. siva prasad charla At: 18, Jun 2012 3:28:39 PM IST
''Thought of the day'' '''Watch your thoughts ,for they become words. watch your words ,for they become actions. watch your actions ,for they become habits . watch your habits ,for they become character . watch your character,for it becomes your density,'' This is Srinivasu(Yadav)

Posted by: Mr. MADICHARLA SRINIVASU At: 13, Apr 2012 6:33:07 PM IST
Hi, Friends this is Madicharla Srinivasu Yadav (M.B.A) Still Iam working Accounts & finanace dept (Vijay Group) in Hyderabad iam the son of M.Veerraju He is farmer

Posted by: Mr. MADICHARLA SRINIVASU At: 13, Apr 2012 6:19:41 PM IST
kalyan sastry cherla = cheap, cheat , and a broker.........veedu ammayila nee supply chesthadu pedda pedda company parties lo........he also is a prostitue himself bombay lo married aunties ki chala service chesedu eena garu! his parents should be very proud of him.........as if all this is not enough ammayila ni dabbu kosam pataisthadu lanjakoduku!

Posted by: Mrs. latha rao At: 26, Feb 2011 8:43:36 PM IST
Hi, I am sundari from Kakaraparru. I am working as a Senior Software Eng in Bangalore. I am the daughter of Munnangi Bapannavadhanulu who Worked as a School Teacher Regards Sundari

Posted by: Ms. Bala Tripura Munnangi Sundari At: 14, May 2010 4:47:47 PM IST
Hi All, I am Ramesh, Looking at the posts below, most of you seem to be my distant cousins. We have started a google groups for all aramudravidas having thier roots in kakaraparru. Google Group: kakaraparru Pls join us there. We already have some 30 members both within and outside india. I can be reached at rameshpvn at gmail dot com

Posted by: Mr. Ramesh Ponnapalli At: 15, Apr 2008 12:18:25 PM IST
< < Previous   Page: 2 of 3   Next > >  

Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Get the best Results!
Reach potential customers thru TeluguPeople.com, advertise with us!!
Beauty and Skin Care
For all your favorite branded products of Beauty, Skin Care, Perfumes, Makeup and more!
College Admissions in USA
Guaranteed Admissions or Processing Fee will be refunded. At USAdmissions.com
EducationAndhra.com
One-stop Destination for Information on Educational Resources related to Andhra Pradesh
News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2023 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.