Major fire in Tirumala, 10 shops gutted
Tirupati, Feb 20 (INN): At least 10 shops were completely gutted in a major fire accident at the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam's mini shopping complex at Tirumala on Monday. No one was injured in the mishap.
According to preliminary reports, the accident reportedly occurred due to an electrical short circuit at a shopping complex located near Rambhageecha guest house near main temple premises.
The loss due to fire is estimated to be around Rs 50 lakh. Of 60 shops in the complex, at least 10 shops were completely gutted while others suffered some damage. It took nearly three hours for the Fire Services personnel to extinguish the fire.
News Posted: 20 February, 2012
Be first to comment on this News / Article!